Any personal information provided to or gathered by The Restaurant Store under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by The Restaurant Store (the data controller) at DNY Group, Mumbai - 400604
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping and consultation experience at www.therestaurantstore.in. We use your information to deliver online services, process payments, communicate with you about services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses therestaurantstore.in or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of therestaurantstore.in on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from therestaurantstore.in if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by therestaurantstore.in in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for therestaurantstore.in to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
· If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. therestaurantstore.in shares customer information only as described below and the subsidiaries which DNY Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include supply chain vendors and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
· Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of therestaurantstore.in customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that therestaurantstore.in or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· Protection of TheRestaurantStore.in and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of therestaurantstore.in, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organizations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
· With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
· We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
· We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
TheRestaurantStore.in gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with therestaurantstore.in for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
Use of therestaurantstore.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use therestauantstore.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at therestaurantstore.in, please Contact Us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.